Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You Bleed for Me I'll Bleed for You

Greetings. As per always, I am writing this under the influence of Pandora. And as always, I beseech thee to freaking give it a try. Eh?

I'm not a real dreamer... that's not my thing. Most nights I get through with nary a vision. Some nights, however, it happens. Last night was such a night.

They say there is no significance to dreams, but when you dream about freaking Halo 3... you've reached some critical point. Your skin begins to pale, you become myopic and need glasses, and braces are not far away. Might as well join the Chess Club now and buy a pocket protector. I mean seriously...

What's more is that in this dream, it was a Halo 3-reality cross over. I fought through Brutes... to get my copy of Halo 3. That makes no damn sense. That's like beating Voldemort's ass to get into the new Harry Potter movie.

What I'm getting at is this: my inner nerd is emerging. From the dark recesses of my soul, the quivering shade of my past springs forth. Who is to blame? Zach. Without a doubt he is the font from which my geekiness flows. I had largely forgotten Dungeons & Dragons before he reared his ferocious, maned visage. Now I am involved in two f*#$(**&@ campaigns, as well as another totally unrelated RPG. I am becoming... ridiculous.

God save my soul.

~Chow

Edit: Check the new Poll

No comments: