Friday, September 14, 2007

Accept Your Life And What It Brings, I Hope Tomorrow You Find Better Things

Let me articulate for you the meaning of tired. That is where I am right now. It has become manifested as a locale. I dwell there, in a copse of wilted willows, a soft breeze singing a dirge of lament, for nascent dreams slain by lack of sleep. I crouch, eyes wild with exhaustion induced insanity, beneath the shattered remains of a statue. I sift through the rubble for a rock to use as a pillow for my addled head. This is where I am.

But anyway.

Spend time with me now while you can! The window of opportunity is closing rapidly as the 25th draws near! And I draw near to it, the vast black maw at the edge of reality is pulling me inexorably towards it's starved gullet. I can smell the fetid breath of disaster already. Oh Reason, why have you abandoned me?

In other news...

  • I have a new poll. Fill it out or die the death of the forsaken.
  • Barbecue with the ladies Saturday, huzzah!
  • That's it really...
TTFN!

~Chow

No comments: