Friday, August 31, 2007

You Know I Want To Do It Again

So I have made a terrible, terrible mistake. I have done... a terrible thing. Never should I have strayed to Newegg.com. That was... that was a bad decision, and now I'm reaping my dark harvest of suffering. It's like I was trying to bring down a scalding rain of misery.

I need a new computer. My mom is going to order some RAM to make my Laptop functional, however... this is not enough. This is enough that I will be able to run Photoshop without turning my motherboard into a pool of molten silicon. However, as a not-so-closet nerd, I am very likely to need some Gaming performance, and you don't get that in a Laptop. You just don't.

Now the computer I built on Newegg for $1,097.96... that could work. That would work. That would be freaking amazing. It would have... a lot of very nice things. And at the prices Newegg offers, I could actually keep it up to date. This is terrible. This is a very bad thing that has happened here. I am going to be miserable for at least 4 hours thinking about this.

In non-nerd news, I'm getting run ragged here. And I have to admit, I may be loving it. I'm challenged... really challenged, for the first time in a long time. This is hard but it's exhilarating! I'm liking learning again, and it's intense. Experimenting and not worrying if the result is total shit. This is really building up my confidence, helping me loosen up. I'm always about a minute away from passing out... but for peace of mind... I'd stay this way for ever.

~Chow

No comments: