Wednesday, August 29, 2007

If You Talk Too Much My Head Will Explode

August is in its last leg and I'm panting along side it. Just got to get over this hump and into the Brave New World of September. Hopefully I'll get more used to running again soon. Hopefully I'll have a new stinking job.

Visual Communications 01 was a marathon of wasting time today. There was an hour and half long discussion about the philosophy of mark making. Let me explain to you... we were making a philosophical issue of making marks... I... how... do... I... It was like a sophist's wet dream.

I'm about four minutes away from Image 01... the class that makes staying conscious so difficult. It's not that I'm disinterested in the subject matter, it's not that at all. It's that it seems to drag on at times, and I don't want to over run conversation, so I sit there fuming behind closed lips. Joy of joys!

I'm slowly picking through music on Pandora to buy on iTunes. I have about $12 left for songs. That's twelve songs. Competition is so very stiff, but make it I shall. Class beckons, so to it I meander.

~Chow

No comments: