Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Miss You And No One Will Do But You

If you don't buy the new Say Anything CD it is incontrovertible proof that you hate happiness, America, and love, in addition to yourself. This is not hyperbole, it is a statement of fact. Doubt and be dubbed a pinko-commie.

So the truly mind boggling number of votes on the novel poll is overwhelming. I had no idea you all cared so much. Yes, I am a sarcastic little bastard.

My life has been thrown completely off by the loss of my car. I'm still trying to get on track.

Bah, back to schoolwork.

-Chow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't take the term pinko-commie seriously at all.

all i hear is plinko-commie

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plinko)

and it just makes me smile.

commie, though, does make me think of chekists and ГУЛАГ sometimes.

ГУЛАГ was truly.. an incredible thing..

maybe you could write a drama set in ГУЛАГ! i have no idea if that would fit your intentions at all, but it's a loaded setting, albeit somewhat static in some respects.